Normally Asana communicates to Flowsana when a new project is created, and Flowsana automatically adds it. There are a few cases where this may not happen.
The first thing to check is whether the new project is in a team that you did not choose to include in Flowsana, and to add that team if appropriate. To do that:
- In your Flowsana web portal, go to the My Account page.
- In the Summary section, click this link:
- Follow the prompts to connect your Asana account - make sure it's the correct account if you have multiple accounts.
- Next you'll see a list of those teams and workspaces that are currently NOT in Flowsana. Select any teams or workspaces that you want to add. Click Save and Continue.
- Wait for the email that your account has been set up. (In this case, it's just been updated; no work you did previously has been lost or overwritten.)
Your project should now be available in Flowsana.
What if my team is already included in Flowsana?
If you follow the above steps but your team is not listed in Step 4 above, it's possible that Asana did not automatically communicate it to Flowsana. In this case, you can refresh your existing Flowsana projects list by following the instructions in this Knowledgebase article: I added custom field(s) to a project, but they're not showing in Flowsana for that project.
Note: The article refers specifically to missing custom fields, but this refresh will also refresh your projects list.