When you create a new project template in Asana, it should automatically be available in Flowsana. This was not the case when the new Project Templates 2.0 were first released, so if you do have some project templates that are not showing in Flowsana, you can get them to appear by doing a refresh of your data. To do that, go to the bottom of the Create a New Workflow page in your Flowsana web portal, and select this refresh option:
Another thing to make sure of is that the new project template isn't in a team that you chose not to include in Flowsana, and if it is, to add that team. To do that:
- In your Flowsana web portal, go to the My Account page.
- In the Summary section, click this link:
- Follow the prompts to connect your Asana account - make sure it's the correct account if you have multiple accounts.
- Next you'll see a list of those teams and workspaces that are currently NOT in Flowsana. Select any teams or workspaces that you want to add. Click Save and Continue.
- Wait for the email that your account has been set up. (In this case, it's just been updated; no work you did previously has been lost or overwritten.)
Your project template should now be available in Flowsana.