Unfortunately Asana does not notify external integrations of changes to custom fields in projects, so you'll need to do a refresh of your data for Flowsana to pick those up. To do that, go to the bottom of the Create a New Workflow page in your Flowsana web portal, and select the top refresh option:
Another factor to keep in mind is whether the project is in a team that isn't currently included in Flowsana; if so, you'll want to add that team to Flowsana. To do that:
- In your Flowsana web portal, go to the My Account page.
- In the Summary section, click this link:
- Follow the prompts to connect your Asana account - make sure it's the correct account if you have multiple accounts.
- Next you'll see a list of those teams and workspaces that are currently NOT in Flowsana. Select any teams or workspaces that you want to add. Click Save and Continue.
- Wait for the email that your account has been set up. (In this case, it's just been updated; no work you did previously has been lost or overwritten.)
Your project and its custom fields should now be available in Flowsana.